Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Beginning of a Neon Sock

Sorry that his been so long since I have updated-no time. For you who know me, fellow friend Meredith has choosen a ra topic-cats.Next time I am on(hopefully tomorrow), I will talk about our cats.Today I am talking about . . . MISMATCHED SOCK!!!!!! Let me say that the best place to get mismatched sock is Little Mismissmatched!!!!!!!! There are a LOT of different socks(ie. neon, knee length, socks that smell like cupcakes, ankle socks, toe socks, flipflop socks, fuzzy socks,and guitar socks. There are also other socks at target that have the days of the week on them. They are neon. There are other ones at dollar tree. They are neon. But the best stuff is at Little Mismissmatched. They are amazing. Thought you would want to know the beauty of socks:) If you have and other ideas for random blog posts or questions, just comment. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment